1. Methodology annual license
2. Methodology certified instructor status
3. BeMoved instructor’s manual which contains: BeMoved’s philosophy & methodology and explanations of BeMoved’s teaching skills & techniques
4. Methodology class guide, which includes: the BeMoved class design, structure and flow
5. A step-by-step BeMoved choreography syllabus for warm up & cool down movement
6. A step-by-step BeMoved choreography syllabus for the genre combination you receive with your training
7. A music playlist to accompany the genre you receive
8. Online access to the instructor videos (shared via Vimeo) showcasing the genre
9. Access to the online support community of instructors who are also a resource to your continued success.
Methodology Workshop Fee: $615 + Annual License Fee: $195
BeMoved in-person Certification courses are auditable for $150 within the 12 month period of taking the course.
All Level 1: Methodology in-person workshop attendees will be guided through the process by BeMoved's very own founder, Sherry Zunker, as well as other experienced BeMoved mentors who will provide immediate help and feedback, supporting the attendees as they learn the foundations of teaching the BeMoved dance style. Along with mentorship, a portion of the workshop is dedicated to the Business of BeMoved. With your training, you will receive:
Level 1: Methodology is a comprehensive two-day in-person workshop that focuses on BeMoved’s core principles, teaching methodology, and class structure. If you cannot attend in person, be sure to check out how to complete Level 1: Methodology ONLINE.
Fund Your Career
BeMoved believes in helping our instructors receive the financial assistance necessary to further their career goals. Below are funding options to make your career a reality:
Installment Plans Available
Credit Card, Debit Card or Paypal
.NEW! BeMoved is now offering payment plans that will space out your workshop and license fee over time. To learn more click below.
Paid dance experience in the USA
Proof of earnings while dancing
Economic means will be considered
Through our partnership with Career Transitions for Dancers via The Actors fund, we are able to offer grants for training. To see if you quality please click below.
Level 2: Certified Elite Status
Take your BeMoved career to the next level! Apply for Level 2: Certified Elite instructor status!
The Business of BeMoved
Want to learn more about the Business of BeMoved portion of the workshop?
Check out the Business of BeMoved page and see why people find this information so beneficial!
The Business of BeMoved is a comprehensive seminar provided in tandem with our Level 1: Methodology certification training workshop. This important seminar cover the essentials of the business, what you need to know when starting your BeMoved career, and all of the skills necessary for personal success.
If you are interested in completing Level 1: Methodology ONLINE: CLICK HERE
P LEASE NOTE: Before you begin Level 1: Methodology, you must purchase the PREREQUISITE online course The Essential Movements of BeMoved® . After purchasing and studying The Essential Movements program you may register for Level 1: Methodology certification .
To register for The Essential Movements of BeMoved® Click Here.