Gentle BeMoved is a workshop for BeMoved instructors interested in adapting BeMoved's method for participants with limited physical mobility due to age, health, or injury. All attendees must be certified in the Methodology of BeMoved.
Gentle BeMoved attendees will learn the modified class structure, alternative teaching techniques, and the core principles that address the unique challenges of delivering an authentic BeMoved Dance Fitness experience to individuals of diverse physical and intellectual capacities. Attendees will receive:
1. On-Line Certification course $300
2. Gentle Digital Studio Instructor monthly subscription
3. 1-Year Gentle BeMoved License ( $150) is included in the Gentle BeMoved Instructor Digital Studio subscription fee
4. The Gentle BeMoved Instructor’s Manual which contains: The Gentle BeMoved Philosophy & Methodology and explanations of Gentle BeMoved’s teaching skills & techniques
5. Gentle BeMoved class design, structure and flow: The ultimate guide to your Gentle BeMoved class
6. Step-by-Step Choreography Syllabus for Gentle BeMoved's Warmup & Cool Down
7. Step-by-step Gentle BeMoved Choreography Syllabus for 1 musical genre combination
8. Certification course includes 1 Gentle BeMoved genre and access to the 1 instructor Vimeo (video) showcasing the genre. all remaining Gentle Genres will be accessible via the Gentle Digital Studio.
9. Access to the online support community of instructors who are also a resource to your continued success.
After your one time payment for the Gentle BeMoved Certification course; your Gentle BeMoved Instructor license remains active by way of two monthly subscription fees. 1. The Gentle BeMoved Instructor Digital Studio (current pricing is in US$/monthly) AND 2. continued education, recertification mandates remain fulfilled by current and active membership to BeMovedDance.vhx.tv (current pricing $19.95US/month) subscriptions. Subscription cancellation will deactivate the Instructor's teaching "License and Use" of BeMoved Instructor permissions. Recertification is required of all Certified BeMoved Instructors every 2 years. Currently, recertification requirements are fulfilled by membership to and active use of the Digital Studio. Recertification requirements are subject to change as in-person training opportunities become possible again.
BEMOVED INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP REFUND POLICY
BeMoved understands that unexpected circumstances may require workshop participants to register late for, defer, or cancel their scheduled BeMoved Instructor Certification Workshop. The following policies are in place to keep BeMoved's operations running smoothly and to maintain the quality of our workshops.
LATE REGISTRATION FEE: Participants have a suggested registration deadline of 30 days prior to the chosen BeMoved Workshop date. After the 30-day suggested deadline, participants may wait up until 2-weeks prior to the workshop to register, Once the 2-week prior threshold passes, participants will be charged a late registration fee of $125.00 that will be applied to the overall cost of said BeMoved Workshop and to their BeMoved payment plan should participants intend on utilizing a payment plan option.
DEFERMENT: Registered participants have the option to defer their registration to a future BeMoved Certification Workshop of equal training level. To take advantage of this offer, the participant must notify BeMoved in writing 24 hours in advanced of said workshop. A deferment fee of $100.00 will be applied at the time deferment is requested. Said deferment will expire upon the 1 year anniversary of deferment date. Every additional year participant defers, an additional $100.oo charge will be applied.
CANCELLATION: Participants who cancel within 24 hours of purchasing a BeMoved workshop will receive a full refund, minus 20% for administration and processing fees. After that 24-hour threshold, participants who cancel 30 days prior to said workshop, receive a 50% refund and will be charged an administration and processing fee of $70.00. Applicants who try to cancel after the 30-day threshold will be charged a late cancellation fee of $125.00 and will receive a 50% refund and will be charged an administration and processing fee of $70.00. Participants who utilize BeMoved's payment plan option will not be refunded their priorly paid increments upon cancellation.